As an Acquisitions Analyst, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Analysis and underwriting for acquisition opportunities;
- Preparing detailed cash flow modelling and development pro-formas;
- Researching market data, trends, and comparable transactions;
- Assisting with due diligence for acquisitions;
- Preparing internal investment review committee (IRC) reports on potential acquisitions:
- Preparing marketing materials for power point presentations, and email blasts;
- Contributing to special projects, such as NWM Investor/Planner presentations, as required;
- Assisting with the SPIRE LP, SPIRE US, and SPIRE Value Add quarterly reports;
- Collaborating with asset managers for the portfolio.
As an Acquisitions Analyst, your skills and qualifications should include:
- Completion of Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma with an emphasis in real estate or finance;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry;
- Familiarity with commercial leases and related legal documentation;
- Experience with financial modeling, development pro-formas and discounted cash flow analysis;
- Sound understanding of real estate valuation methods;
- Strong computer skills with advanced knowledge of MS Excel and ARGUS;
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada for any employer.
Application closing date is February 23rd, 2018.
Include a cover letter and resume in your application with “Acquisitions Analyst” in the subject line of your email to [email protected]. Thank you for your interest in this position. Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. For more information about this and other roles: www.nicolawealth.com for more information about Nicola Crosby Real Estate: www.nicolacrosby.com