This is an exciting opportunity to join our team of office experts responsible for providing exceptional service to our high profile clients, management and staff. This role offers a unique and diverse experience being exposed to many elements of the firm’s operations. The qualified candidate will work in collaboration with our Executive Assistant team to support the administrative related needs of the firm. This role will predominately consist of providing a high level of administrative support to management and personalized client service to clients of the firm while assisting with all aspects of reception and office services. The role reports to the Office Manager and has opportunity for growth.
As an Administrative Assistant your main responsibilities will involve:
- Skillfully manage the Reception Desk including greeting clients and fielding calls in a polished professional manner.
- Provide administrative support to senior management; report writing, presentations, schedule meetings/travel and administer expenses.
- Provide administrative support to management as required
- Aid in the production of quarterly and annual reports
- Manage MailChimp, send out client communications and basic website updates
- Coordinate and set up client lunches and assist with event planning
- Manage meeting room schedules, prepare room and ready for next use.
- Maintain client kitchen inventory, cleanliness and office inventory
- Receive and arrange for couriers as needed.
- Other projects or tasks as required
As an Administrative Assistant your skills and qualifications will include:
- Post-Secondary diploma or degree in areas focusing on Business Administration.
- Superior knowledge of office procedures with minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Experience dealing with high level clients.
- MS Office proficiency with an ability to rapidly master technology
- Evolved Power Point or other presentation skills
- Experience with Skype for Business considered an asset.
- Experience with CRM database MS Dynamics considered an asset.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada for any employer.
- Essential to be fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal and clear communication skills.
- Advanced social skills with a high degree of emotional intelligence.
- The interest and ability to connect with clients and build a sense of trust.
- Ability to present well to clients.
- Ability to anticipate problems and solve proactively.
- Analytical, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Able to provide solutions in a dynamic, considerate and professional environment.
- Performance and service oriented.
- Close attention to detail, observant.
- Willingness to learn new skills and acquire additional education as required.
- High degree of professionalism and maturity.
- Ability to take direction and accept responsibility.
- Strong time management skills, particularly the ability to prioritize a multitude of tasks.
Application closing date is December 20, 2017.
Include your cover letter and resume in your application with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line of your email to [email protected]. Thank you for your interest in this position. Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. For more information about this and other roles: www.nicolawealth.com