This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team within the firm as an Administrative Specialist, responsible for providing exceptional service to our high-net-worth clients. The qualified candidate will work in collaboration with the Advisors and clients, to provide a high level of administrative service our existing client base.
As a member of the Client Services Team, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Ensuring all clients meet annual regulatory requirements
- Collaborating with our internal Compliance team on a regular basis
- Working with clients to complete necessary documentation to meet regulatory requirements as well as non-financial changes.
- Executing on all client non-financial changes, managing the process from start to finish
- Liaising with our custodian to execute client requests
- Entering client information into our CRM database
- Performing data integrity checks
- Delivering a high level of personalized client service
- Actively engaging in ongoing learning and development to continuously improve skills and knowledge
As a member of the Client Services Team, your skills and qualifications will include:
- A minimum of one to three years of client facing experience within the financial services industry, with exposure to both front and back office.
- Competency in Microsoft office computer software (Outlook, Word, Excel) and CRM database
- Strong time management skills, particularly the ability to prioritize tasks
- Client service oriented
- Ability to take direction and accept responsibility
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- The ability to work as part of the wider team, as well as individually.
- The confidence to adapt to change.
Application closing date is March 20, 2018.
Include your cover letter and resume in your application with “Client Services Team” in the subject line of your email to [email protected]. Thank you for your interest in this position. Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. For more information about this and other roles: www.nicolawealth.com