At Nicola Wealth Management, our clients deserve the best. The same goes for our people. We invest in our employees in order to support our business through a period of significant growth. As an Applications Analyst, Real Estate you will help our clients get the best that Nicola Wealth Management has to offer, and you will receive the same in return.
By bringing together smart, dedicated, high caliber colleagues from diverse backgrounds, we deliver exceptional client service in a truly dynamic work environment. The collaboration, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit we were founded on provides the opportunity for incoming employees to make a real impact. We are passionate about our business and our culture, and are looking to attract, retain and develop individuals who have that same drive.
We take pride in our work and are trusted advisors to our clients. We are looking for talented, highly motivated individuals with exceptional experience who can embody our culture and values as a creative, team-oriented and hard-working organization.
We are looking for an Applications Analyst, Real Estate who will be responsible for managing all business applications for over $3-billion worth of real estate, including Yardi Voyager, Orion, VTS, Argus and other systems as required. We are looking to expand our team to support our business through this period of significant growth.
The Applications Analyst role is an integral part of the Asset Management Real Estate and Finance Team, providing clients with a unique opportunity to be part of a diversified portfolio of income-producing real estate located in select markets in Canada and the US. Reporting directly to the Director of Finance-Real Estate, you will have the opportunity to impact the firm, working alongside a strong team of fellow professionals. The role is located in Vancouver
As an Applications Analyst, Real Estate, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Providing user support and training to 90+ users of Yardi Voyager and Orion;
- Ensuring data across the various platforms is consistent;
- Managing the upgrading process of all applications;
- Implementing new functionality;
- Report writing;
- Liaising with external consultants;
- Business process reviews;
- Travelling to meet with 3rd party property managers;
- Onboarding new property managers;
- Keeping abreast of developments in real estate technology.
As an Applications Analyst, Real Estate, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in finance, real estate, technology or a related discipline is required;
- Strong computer skills with advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Yardi Real Estate Accounting Software;
- Leadership skills, strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Collaborative and team focused. A proven self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as part of a dynamic team;
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Well-developed organizational and time management skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task, think logically and problem solve effectively;
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Professional demeanor;
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada for any employer.
Application closing date is September 15th, 2018.
Include your cover letter and resume in your application with ” Applications Analyst, Real Estate ” in the subject line of your email to [email protected]. Thank you for your interest in this position. Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. For more information about this and other roles: www.nicolawealth.com