As an Asset Manager, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Working with our partners in the SPIRE Value Add portfolio;
- Working with Asset Management Team on the Value Add Portfolio;
- Monitoring development and construction, reporting back to Senior Management Team;
- Working with the Acquisitions Team during due diligence process for prospective purchases;
- Undertaking detailed review of third-party appraisals and property tax assessments;
- Developing and executing annual property business plans, including forecast of performance metrics;
- Identifying opportunities for improved performance and implementing asset repositioning strategies
- Working with leasing agents on marketing and leasing strategies;
- Liaising with third-party property managers in the development of annual operating budgets;
- Completing a detailed review of monthly financial reports from property managers and partners.
As an Asset Manager, your skills and qualifications should include:
- Minimum of 5 years of real estate experience in appraisal, brokerage, or construction;
- Undergraduate degree with an emphasis in real estate or finance;
- Solid understanding of investment fundamentals and North American real estate dynamics;
- Advanced understanding of real estate valuation methods;
- Excellent financial and analytical stills and good understanding of accounting fundamentals;
- Strong computer skills with advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Yardi and/or Argus;
- Some travel is required;
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada for any employer.
Application closing date is February 23rd, 2018.
Include a cover letter and resume in your application with “Asset Manager – Value Add Portfolio” in the subject line of your email to [email protected]. Thank you for your interest in this position. Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. For more information about this and other roles: www.nicolawealth.com for more information about Nicola Crosby Real Estate: www.nicolacrosby.com