New Accounts Specialist – Client Services Team
At Nicola Wealth Management, our clients deserve the best. The same goes for our people. We invest in our employees in order to support our business through a period of significant growth. As a member of the Client Services Team, you will help our clients get the best that Nicola Wealth Management has to offer, and you will receive the same in return.
By bringing together smart, dedicated, high caliber colleagues from diverse backgrounds, we deliver exceptional client service in a truly dynamic work environment. The collaboration, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit we were founded on providing the opportunity for incoming employees to make a real impact. We are passionate about our business and our culture and are looking to attract, retain and develop individuals who have that same drive.
We take pride in our work and are trusted advisors to our clients. We are looking for talented, highly motivated individuals with exceptional experience who can embody our culture and values as a creative, team-oriented and hard-working organization.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team within the firm, responsible for providing exceptional service to our high-net-worth clients. The qualified candidate will work in collaboration with the Advisory Team, to onboard new client families and service our existing client base.
As a member of the Client Services Team, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Preparing new account and transfer documentation
- Communicating with clients directly working through documentation requirements to open accounts.
- Liaising with our custodian to execute client requests
- Reconciling in cash and in-kind transfers
- Entering client information into our CRM database
- Delivering a high level of end-to-end personalized client service
- Actively engaging in ongoing learning and development to continuously improve skills and knowledge
As a member of the Client Services Team, your skills and qualifications will include:
- A minimum of three to five years of related work experience preferably with exposure to, processes and procedures at a back-office level, as well as experience providing a high level of client service to clients directly.
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Competency in Microsoft office computer software (Outlook, Word, Excel) and CRM database
- Strong time management skills, particularly the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to take direction and accept responsibility
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- The ability to work as part of the wider team, as well as individually.
- The confidence to adapt to change.
Application closing date is January 22, 2018.
Include your cover letter and resume in your application with “Client Services Team” in the subject line of your email to [email protected]. Thank you for your interest in this position. Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. For more information about this and other roles: www.nicolawealth.com