Because Financial Performance is Just The Beginning
At Nicola Wealth Management, we know that the relationship between our advisors and clients extends well beyond financial performance.
We work closely with you, your family, and your additional advisors to ensure that your personal and financial goals are being met. From the moment you step through our doors to the moment your NWM statement arrives, we want you to feel cared for and secure.
- We manage over $2.1-billion of assets
- We have a 99% client retention rate
- 75% of existing clients have been with us for five years or more
- Over 70% of our new business comes from referrals
- We feel our client-to-advisor ratio sets us apart in the industry
We hold ourselves to the highest quality service standard: you can expect us to make every conceivable effort to ensure your needs are met. We realize your success is a result of unwavering dedication to your drive and profession— and we manage your wealth with the same commitment.
- A full refund of your financial planning fee if the total savings from tax planning and investment reorganization isn’t at least twice that of the initial planning fee within 12 months of implementing recommendations made in the initial comprehensive financial planning report.
- Full disclosure regarding how your financial advisor is paid.
- 100% of all third-party investment commissions will be rebated to your account
- Complete and comprehensive reporting, including:
- Quarterly performance statements showing both year-to-date and since-inception-returns after fees.
- Cash Flow statements outlining the income being produced by your investments.
- Annual Fiscal Reports with detailed transactions that will help your accountant complete your tax filings more effectively.
- Quarterly updates from your wealth advisor in-person or by phone.
- A working relationship with your accountant, lawyer and other advisors to maintain your financial plan.
- Concierge-based financial service.
- Our integrity in all areas, from meetings and communications to planning and investment recommendations.