This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team within the firm, responsible for providing exceptional service to our high-net-worth clients. The qualified candidate will work in collaboration with lead Advisor(s) to provide our clients with holistic financial planning and investment management advice.
This is an intermediate position that could present a career development opportunity for aspiring advisors who want to learn the business from the ground up.
As a Financial Planning Assistant within the Planning Team, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Partnering with lead Advisor(s) to provide first-class financial planning and strategic wealth management services to our clients.
- Providing analysis, reporting, and recommendations to update financial plans based on client’s objectives, risk tolerances, and resources.
- Preparing investment portfolio reviews and rebalancing.
- Performing insurance needs analysis and providing recommendations.
- Delivering a high level of end-to-end personalized client service offering the rapid resolution of queries.
- Actively engaging in ongoing learning and development to continuously improve skills and knowledge.
As a Financial Planning Assistant within the Planning Team, your skills and qualifications will include:
- A minimum of five years of related work experience preferably in a financial planning firm with exposure to both insurance and investment planning.
- Completion of a financial industry designation or in the process of obtaining (CFP, CIM, CFA Level 1).
- Completion of the Life License Qualification Program (LLQP) or in the process of obtaining.
- Working in a high performing client service oriented capacity with both internal and external customers.
- A high proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Comfortable working with numbers with an analytical mindset.
- A proactive focus on query resolution and analyzing root causes to prevent future issues.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills to build trust with clients.
- The ability to work as part of the wider team, as well as individually.
- The confidence to adapt to change.
Application closing date is February 20, 2018.
Include your cover letter and resume in your application with “Financial Planning Assistant” in the subject line of your email to [email protected]. Thank you for your interest in this position. Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. For more information about this and other roles: www.nicolawealth.com